Do you want to learn what hypnobirthing is all about and the best way you can be supporting your hypnobirthing clients?
The Hypnobirthing Australia™ ethos believes we are all working with the same goal in mind – to help birthing mothers and babies have a safe, calm, and positive birth experience.
The Hypnobirthing Australia™ program also recognises the difference that supportive caregivers can make to this goal.
That is why we designed this course especially for you – medical professionals (midwives, student midwives, obstetricians, doctors, nurses) – who wish to learn the basic philosophy and tools of hypnobirthing so that you can best support parents who choose to use this method of birthing.
This special one-day, intensive workshop is specifically designed to give you an understanding of the hypnobirthing philosophy, language, and tools that you can utilise in your very important role of supporting birthing mothers and families.
“I had such a great day and was shocked with how much I learnt, not just about Hypnobirthing, but about normal physiological birth too. I have no negative feedback. The day was fun, informative, hands-on, and engaging – what more could you want” ~ Jessie
“I now feel more prepared to assist women choosing hypnobirthing. In fact, I had 4 home births in 48 hours and 2 were hypnobirthing. The workshop gave me the knowledge to be there for them without interfering with the process. It was wonderful. Thank you so much for providing such an informative course.” ~ Jayne CMP
In our ‘Supportive Caregivers Training’ we will cover:
- Introduction to the positive mindset of hypnobirthing
- Causes of fear and how it affects labour (psychological, emotional, physical)
- How caregivers can best help and support hypnobirthing parents
- What is hypnosis and how it is used through pregnancy and birth
- Reprogramming the subconscious – conditioning techniques used
- The importance of a calm birthing environment
- The language for empowered birthing
- Releasing endorphins through touch and acupressure
- Introducing our toolkit for birth – breathing, visualisation, relaxation, active birth principles, rebozo techniques
- Self-hypnosis techniques – how parents use them through pregnancy and birth
- The power of triggers, anchors, suggestions and self-hypnosis during birth
- Prompts that can be used during birth
- Birth Preferences – the importance of open communication, negotiation and respecting women’s choices
- Special circumstances
- Releasing our own fears and reservations
- Techniques and tools to manage stress. Deep relaxation techniques for caregivers (caregivers need nurturing too!)
“The largest organ involved in childbirth is the Brain.’ ~ Hannah Dahlen 2016
Hi PipThanks for your email and the resources.I had such a great day and was shocked with how much I learnt, not just about Hypnobirthing, but about normal physiological birth too. I have no negative feedback. The day was fun, informative, hands-on, and engaging – what more could you want” ~ Jessie, 2020
It was a great day and I feel so much better prepared to support hypnobirthing couples in the future. Highly recommend the day to any other birth professionals considering attending.” ~ Melissa, Student Midwife
I attended the caregivers seminar today and would recommend to any midwife or caregiver in labour who is open to learning new ways and supporting those women who choose to hypno birth. It will definitely help me, I learnt so much.” ~ Candice, Registered Midwife
I had the best day! Thank you so much for having us and for sharing your knowlegde, educating and eradicating myths surrounding childbirth ?? ~ Mika, 2020
Cost: Standard $195*. Early-bird $175*. Student $150*.
Alternatively, if you have a group of 5 or more and your own venue, I can come to you and provide an exclusive session with a training booklet and resources. (Extra travel costs may be incurred – depending on your location).